Through the end of the year Avidyne is offering significant Trade-In Value for customers who want to upgrade their old GNS530/430/W or GNS480 units for an Avidyne IFD550, IFD540, or IFD440 with Synthetic Vision and Hybrid Touch. Advertising and other outbound marketing communications are being sent starting next week.
This trade-in program provides an affordable way for legacy GNS owners to move up to a state-of-the-art IFD with Synthetic Vision and Hybrid Touch.
As an example, a customer with a GNS530W can get as much as $8,500 in trade value with the purchase of an IFD550. We also have a generous trade-in offer for the obsolete GNS480 units with trade in value as high as $4,250!
Of course. as dealers you can always choose to keep and resell the used GNS units yourselves, or you can take advantage of the following Trade In Values from Avidyne that can be up to the following amounts*:
Either way, we look forward to helping drive some additional business into your shop and to move the IFD upgrade conversation forward!
Terms & Conditions
- Trade-In unit must be airworthy customer unit and in good cosmetic and operational condition or account is subject to chargeback for the amount of repair
- Subject to availability of dealer credit to an amount including the trade-in value.
- All purchase orders from dealers must include Customer name, Tail number, Telephone number and Email address
- Dealer must provide tracking number or other evidence of shipment that trade-in unit was promptly (within 15 days) sent in to Avidyne. Otherwise, return authorization will expire and account will be fully charged for the trade-in value.
- Offer valid for new IFD orders received between November 20 and Dec 25 for shipment by Dec 29.
- Offer does not include cost of installation or other dealer charges
- Limited number of IFD540R (refurbished) units are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Limited number of Trade-Ins accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- *Contact Avidyne Sales to discuss trade in values for your specific customers.
Should you need any further information, please contact us below: