Touchscreen Flight Displays for Single-engine Piston Aircraft
- Advanced 10.6” and 7” LCD touchscreen displays with PFD/MFD functionality and optional engine information system (EIS) display capability
- Certified for installation on hundreds of single-engine piston aircraft (Class I, weighing less than 6,000 lbs)
- Standard SVX™ synthetic vision shows terrain, obstacles, airports and 3-D “pathway” windows for flight route guidance
- Get fully coupled IFR approach capability by pairing G3X Touch with our GFC™ 500 autopilot and select Garmin navigators such as GNX™ 375 or GPS 175
- Use built-in Connext® technology for wireless flight plan transfer and more with select Garmin portables and mobile device apps such as Garmin Pilot™ and ForeFlight
This is the price/capability breakthrough that owners and pilots of single-engine piston aircraft have been waiting for: G3X Touch flight displays are now approved and available for installation on hundreds of FAR Part 23 Class I certificated aircraft (typically, those weighing less than 6,000 lbs). With supplemental type certification (STC) provided under an extensive approved model list (AML), these 10.6” and 7” LCD displays make it easy and affordable to upgrade from legacy mechanical instrumentation to a modern glass cockpit solution.